Does it cost to use Tickital?

It free of charge to advertise with Tickital, you can create as many ads as you want. The only thing you reserve is that payments for the rentals go through Tickital.

If you successfully rent out a ticket, you keep 77% of the amount, the remaining 23% is Tickital’s fee and that also includes Tickital’s support.

The buyer pays an additional fee of 9 sek that is included in the price.